Get tased with Cigar Dojo’s latest collaboration, now for sale while supplies last! Protocol Taser is the third limited release between the Dojo and Protocol Cigars, themed around the infamous taser weapon used by law enforcement. Like the Protocol K9 and Protocol Night Stick cigars before it, the Taser was crafted at the La Zona factory in Nicaragua, with only 500 bundles of 10 cigars in existence.
Protocol Taser sold out in seven hours, 45 minutes.
The Taser is one of the most complex blends from Protocol or Cigar Dojo to date, using a select Nicaraguan Habano Cafe wrapper over a Nicaraguan Habano binder and fillers of Nicaragua and Pennsylvania. This brings a long-lasting flavor profile that zips through the retrohale and lingers on the palate. The experience is medium-full in body and full in flavor, showcasing standout elements of pastry dough, fresh-cut cedar, zesty nutmeg, red pepper, and an underlying creamy sweetness.
Protocol Taser is now for sale (while supplies last), being offered exclusively through online retailer Smoke Inn Cigars.
Protocol Taser Breakdown
- Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano Cafe
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua (Estelí Viso | Ometepe Viso) | USA (Pennsylvania Ligero)
- Factory: La Zona (Nicaragua)
- Production: Limited Edition (500 Bundles)
- Packaging: 10-ct Bundles
- Vitola: 5″ x 52
- Price: $89.95 ($9/cigar)
- Release: March 26, 2021 | 12pm (Cigar Dojo member sale) 12:30pm (public sale)
- Retailer: Smoke Inn Cigars