While all RoMa Craft cigars incorporate small-batch production, the brand’s most limited/experimental offering falls under the CRAFT label, where unique shapes, blends, and wrapper designs are explored on an annual (although not always) basis.
CRAFT 2020 has been rolled in 5¾” x 46 corona gorda format, featuring a parejo shape, as with last year’s release. This differs from the original two CRAFT releases, which used pyramid-like shapes that tapered from the foot to the head of the cigar. CRAFT 2020 has multiple wrapper styles contained within each box of 10 cigars, including Broadleaf, Ecuador Habano, Connecticut, and San Andrés. These leaves are spiraled and divided in various designs throughout each box, making for five unique smoking experiences within each box. The cigars’ filler recipe is undisclosed.
There have been 1,500 boxes of 10 cigars rolled, which are priced at $125 MSRP per box ($12.50 per cigar). CRAFT is slated for a mid-June release, with allocation set at 10 brick and mortars throughout the US:
- Michaels Tobacco-Euless TX
- Two Guys Smoke Shop-Salem, NH
- Primo Cigar Shop and Lounge- Santa Fe, NM
- La Cultura Cigars and Social- Kansas City, MO
- Omerta Cigar Co-Oklahoma City, OK
- BNB International Cigars Philadelphia, PA
- Hogshead Cigar LoungeFredericksburg, VA
- Boiling Springs Wine & Cigar-Boiling Springs- SC
- Owl Ear Smoke Shop-Scottsdale, AZ
- Cigar Warehouse Sherman Oaks, California