2020 marks the fifth release of Black Label Trading Company’s (BLTC) fan-favorite Bishops Blend cigar, which are now making their way to retailers in the Corona Larga and Robusto vitolas (following the release of a lancero format earlier this year).
BLTC hopes that the release will help boost sales activity for brick and mortar retailers during the difficulties of COVID-19 lockdowns.
Of note, pricing has not increased since the cigar’s 2018 release.
Bishops Blend 2020 Breakdown
- Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Maduro
- Binder: Ecuador Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua | Connecticut Broadleaf | PA Broadleaf
- Factory: Fabrica Oveja Negra (Nicaragua)
- Production: Limited
- Packaging: 20-ct boxes
- Vitolas: 2
- Price: $11.00 – $11.50
- Release: May 2020
- Robusto: 5″ x 48 | $11.00 (MSRP)
- Corona Larga: 6¼” x 46 | $11.50 (MSRP)