Leap Day is here! Whether you’ve been waiting for this moment for the past four years or, in the case of craft-smoking fanatics, the past four months (when Uru Doshi was first announced), Leap Day 2020 has the makings for something special. This year, Cigar Dojo and Alec & Bradley Cigars have collaborated for a special project known as Uru Doshi. Being the Japanese term for Leap Year, the cigar makes use of Nicaraguan and Honduran tobaccos—a blend as rare as the 29th day in February.
Uru Doshi is now for sale (while supplies last), being offered exclusively through online retailer Smoke Inn Cigars. Due to the limited nature of this release, cigar enthusiasts (and all that like a challenge) are encouraged to stock up on today’s release in order to age a portion of the cigars until Leap Day 2024… Who knows, there may be a second release on that day to compare the original against.
Uru Doshi Breakdown
- Wrapper: Honduras (Jamastran)
- Binder: Honduras | Nicaragua
- Filler: Honduras | Nicaragua
- Factory: Fabrica de Tabacos Raíces Cubanas S. de R.L. (Honduras)
- Production: Limited Edition (3,000 cigars)
- Packaging: 10-ct bundle
- Vitola: 6″ x 52 (Toro)
- Price: $9.00 (single) | $89.95 (bundle)
- Release: Feb. 29, 2020 (12PM Eastern)
- Retailer: Smoke Inn Cigars