Black Label Trading Company has announced that a new edition of Bishops Blend will begin shipping to select retailers beginning next week. Bishops Blend is produced in Esteli, Nicaragua at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
“We are very excited about this highly anticipated release. This is the seventh release of Bishops Blend and continues to be one of our most sought-after, limited annual releases. Bishops Blend boasts big bold flavors of anise, pepper, raisins, and a sweet earthiness on the finish. It is very complex and extremely refined. As with the past vintages, the broadleaf fillers shine at the forefront and are perfectly balanced by the Nicaraguan filler tobaccos,” said James Brown, creator of Black Label Trading Co. and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Maduro
- Binder: Ecuador Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua, Connecticut & PA Broadleaf
- Corona Larga – 6.25 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $12.00
- Robusto – 5 x 48 (20 count) MSRP $11.00
- Lancero – 7 x 42 (20 count) MSRP $12.50