German Engineered Cigars has announced RAUMZEIT, their second “regular” blend and the first they developed jointly with Claudio Sgroi. Raumzeit is a German word for spacetime and is the first German Engineered Cigar from Nicaragua, hand-rolled at Tabacalera Tambor in Esteli. With a mild to medium body.
- Wrapper: Nicaragua – Connecticut
- Binder: Indonesia – Sumatra
- Filler: Nicaragua – Jalapa & Dominican Republic – Piloto
- Half Corona 44×3.5“, MSRP US$ 6.50
- Robusto 54×5“, MSRP US$ 11
- Gran Toro 58×6“, MSRP US$ 12
The RAUMZEIT will be sold in 20-count bundles, the Robusto and the Gran Toro will also come in newly designed boxes of 20. It will be available at TPE 2022, January 26 – 28, in Las Vegas, Nevada and will be widely available shortly after.