Wednesday, June 9th, your hosts Robby Ras and Randy Griggs take a second shot at a chocolatey flavor pairing. On this episode we pair the Brazilian cocktail Batida de Coco with a Laranja Reserva Escuro from Espinosa Premium Cigars.
- Showtime: 9 pm (ET), 6-09-2021
- Season: 3
- Episode: 17
Batida de Coco Cocktail Recipe
- 1 13.5oz can of coconut milk
- 1 14oz can of sweet condensed milk
- 1 cup of cachaça, or any other white rum – Vodka is also ok
- 1 cup of coconut water or you can just use water, extra liquor, or a combination of both for how sweet and how strong you like.
- 1/4 cup of toasted coconut (optional)
- Fill a pitcher with ice, and set aside.
- Add the coconut milk, the condensed milk, the coconut water, and the cachaça to a blender and blend until combined and frothy.
- Pour the coconut cocktail into the iced pitcher, and sprinkle a little toasted coconut on top.
- Serve on toasted coconut rimmed glasses.
Flavor Odyssey is brought to you by…
Flavor Odyssey is also brought to you by…
Watch this episode LIVE on the Cigar Dojo FACEBOOK page. You can also interact with the show via Facebook by commenting on the video feed.