On this week’s episode Robby and Randy wrap up the fruity flavor component segment of season 3 by pairing the Four Kicks Capa Especial with a Cherry Bourbon Smash cocktail. Will this summertime cocktail be too fruity to match the subtle sweetness in the Capa Especial or will they complement each other to perfection? Prepare your own version (recipe below) and join the Odyssey to see for yourself on Wednesday night.
- Showtime: 9 pm (ET), 3-31-2021
- Season: 3
- Episode: 9
Cherry Bourbon Smash Cocktail Recipe
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 4 pitted cherries
- ½ Tbsp. Orange Liqueur (Cointreau or Grand Marnier)
- 1 Tbsp. simple syrup
- ½ Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- Dash or orange bitters
- Seltzer (optional)
- Lime wedge and cherry for garnish (optional)
- In cocktail shaker, muddle cherries, bourbon, orange liqueur, simple syrup, lime juice and bitters. Fill shaker halfway with ice cubes; cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into glass with ice
- Top with seltzer (optional)
- Garnish with lime wedge and cherry (optional
Flavor Odyssey is brought to you by…
Flavor Odyssey is also brought to you by…
Watch this episode LIVE on the Cigar Dojo FACEBOOK page. You can also interact with the show via Facebook by commenting on the video feed.