On this week’s episode, we are featuring the Fratello Arlequín cigar with a boulevardier cocktail for the second episode of Flavor Odyssey Season 3. Fratello Arlequín was recently awarded Cigar Dojo’s No. 6 Cigar of the Year for 2020, noting the cigar’s smooth character and unmistakable earthy, jungle-like characteristics. This is the driving factor in our show, tying into a four-episode journey of earth-based flavor components. The cigar will be paired with a boulevardier cocktail, having the makings for one of the most complex experiences on FlavorOD to date.
- Showtime: 9 pm (ET), 2-3-2021
- Season: 3
- Episode: 2
Boulevardier Cocktail Recipe
- 1½ ounces bourbon
- ¾ ounce sweet vermouth
- ¾ ounce Campari
- Twist of orange peel (garnish)
- Chill a glass (coupe or old fashioned glass, preferably) by filling with ice and placing in a freezer for five-plus minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with liquor components and stir with ice.
- Remove ice from chilled glass, strain cocktail into chilled glass, garnish with orange twist.
Flavor Odyssey is brought to you by…
Flavor Odyssey is also brought to you by…
Watch this episode LIVE on the Cigar Dojo FACEBOOK page. You can also interact with the show via Facebook by commenting on the video feed.