Cigar Dojo has collaborated with Joya de Nicaragua for Joya Ninjaragua. This is a special project that has been more than two years in the works, first beginning with a visit to the famed Joya de Nicaragua factory in Nicaragua and now materializing as Joya Ninjaragua. The cigars center around the ninja culture that Cigar Dojo offers through Dojoverse.com, with Joya bringing their time-honored craftsmanship to properly hone the palates of enthusiasts in training.
Joya Ninjaragua is rolled in a classic 6″ x 50 toro format, featuring Joya de Nicaragua’s famed style of a Nicaraguan puro tobacco recipe. This includes all-Nicaraguan binder/fillers and an especially dark Nicaraguan Habano Criollo wrapper. The cigars are limited to 450 triangular-shaped boxes of six cigars and will only be available while supplies last.
Joya Ninjaragua Breakdown
- Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano Criollo
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Factory: Fábrica de Tabacos Joya de Nicaragua, S.A. (Nicaragua)
- Production: Limited Edition (450 boxes of 6 cigars)
- Packaging: 6-ct boxes
- Vitola: 6″ x 50 (Toro)
- Price: $53.70 ($8.95/cigar)
- Release: Dec. 4, 2020 | 12pm (EST)
- Retailer: Smoke Inn Cigars