Black Works Studio (BLK WKS) has announced the upcoming release of S&R: Hand produced in Esteli, Nicaragua at Fabrica Oveja Negra. S&R will be available at select BLK WKS retailers for a limited time.
“We are very excited for the third release of S&R. This cigar represents the broad spectrum of cigars produced under the Black Works Studio line. It’s medium bodied with tons of complexity and the perfect amount of white pepper spice to let you know this is a BLK WKS cigar. The Nicaragua & Dominican blend is wrapped in a beautiful coffee colored Sumatra wrapper and topped with the S&R’s signature pig tail. Continuing with the serpent theme we made a very limited number of Lancero Culebras, so keep your eye out for those!” said James Brown, creator of BLK WKS and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
S&R will be available in limited quantities at select BLK WKS this month.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Sumatra with a pigtail cap
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua & Dominican
- Lancero – 6.75 x 42 (20 count) MSRP $9.50
- Corona Gorda – 5.5 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $9.50
- *Culebra – 6.75 x 42 (1 count coffin) MSRP $35.00