First announced in mid-October, Alec Bradley has now begun shipping the latest iteration of its most premium offering: Fine & Rare. The cigar is code named Fine & Rare HOF / 506, designating it as the fifth blend alteration in the series and the first new format since the 2015 release of JRS 10=(86).
With HOF / 506, the cigar has been made to honor David Rubin, father of company owner, Alan Rubin, who passed away in late 2018. A such, the company touts the cigar as the most important release in the series, which debuted in 2011.
Fine & Rare HOF / 506 features the imagery of David Rubin front and center on the cigar’s band and the words “In Honor Of David Rubin” are displayed on the reverse side. The company produced 2,500 boxes of 10 cigars, which are now being shipped worldwide to Alec Bradley Appointed Tobacconists. HOF / 506 has been rolled in a singular 6¼” x 54 box-pressed gran toro format that will retail for $21.90 per cigar (MSRP).
Fine & Rare HOF / 506 Breakdown
- Wrapper: Estate-Grown Trojes (Honduras)
- Binder/Filler: Nicaragua | Honduras
- Factory: Fabrica de Tabacos Raíces Cubanas S. de R.L. (Honduras)
- Production: Limited Edition (25,000 cigars)
- Packaging 10-ct boxes
- Vitola: 6¼″ × 54 (Gran Toro)
- Price: $21.90 (MSRP)
- Release: Nov. 15, 2019
Alec Bradley Fine & Rare Series
- Fine & Rare 2011: HJ10-I blend
- Fine & Rare 2012: BR1213 blend
- Fine & Rare 2013: HJ10-I blend (second release)
- Fine & Rare 2014: TA-25A blend
- Fine & Rare 2015: JRS 10=(86) blend
- Fine & Rare 2016: HJ10-I blend (third release)
- Fine & Rare 2017: BR1213 blend (second release)
- Fine & Rare 2018: JRS 10=(86) blend (second release)
- Fine & Rare 2019: HOF / 506 blend