Exactly one year after the original Cigar Dojo / Room101 collaboration, the two have reunited, bringing cigar enthusiasts a second helping of some finely aged “Noodles.”
For 2019, smokers may notice that Matt Booth’s lifeless head is mysteriously missing from the bundle artwork and cigar bands. But it’s no accident—the head of “Boofy” now occupies the space of a limited-edition challenge coin. Indeed, every bundle of this year’s release arrives with a collectable “Noodles” coin.
Click below to be linked to JR Cigar’s product sale page
Enter promo code BOOFY10 at checkout to receive 19% off the MSRP ($89.95/bundle, down from $111.00)
Technically, this special project has no name, often displayed as [untitled] (2019). But due to the cigar’s unique backstory, is has colloquially been dubbed “Noodles.” This year’s release was rolled in the same batch as the original offering, meaning the cigars now arrive with a more sophisticated 18 months’ aging!
[untitled] (2019) Breakdown
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés
- Binder: Sumatra
- Filler: Criollo ’98 | Corojo ’99 | HVA
- Factory: Tabacalera William Ventura (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Limited Edition (5,000 cigars)
- Packaging: 10-ct Bundles
- Vitola: 5½” x 52 (Belicoso)
- Price: $111.00/bundle (SRP) | $89.95/bundle (Dojo member discount)
- Release: Friday, September 20, 2019 (12pm EST)
- Retailer: JR Cigar