Drew Estate is set to relaunch the collaborative BOTL line of cigars to authorized Drew Diplomat retailers across the country, showcasing the connoisseur-geared blend in three sizes at this year’s IPCPR trade show.
BOTL was originally released in 2012, collaborating with the BOTL.org online community to offer a limited number of 7″ x 38 lancero-sized cigars. This was followed again in 2013, releasing 100 boxes in a 6″ x 46 corona gorda.
Drew Estate will showcase the modernized BOTL cigar later this week at IPCPR 2019, offering the cigars in the original two formats, as well as a 5¼” x 42 corona. The cigars make use of a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper, Ecuadorian Connecticut binder, and all-Nicaraguan fillers; this is nearly the same recipe found in the original release, with the only noticeable difference being the addition of two high-priming ligero leaves in the filler.
- Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf
- Binder: Ecuadorian Connecticut
- Filler: Nicaraguan
- Factory: La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate (Nicaragua)
- Production: Limited
- Packaging: 15-ct boxes
- Vitolas: 3
- Price: $9.34–$10.67 (MSRP)
- Release: August 2019
- Corona: 5¼” x 42 | $9.34 | $140.00 per box/15
- Corona Gorda: 6″ x 46 | $10.00 | $150.00 per box/15
- Lancero: 7″ x 38 | $10.67 | $160.00 per box/15