Following the recent announcement that Drew Estate began shipping the highly anticipated Undercrown Dojo Dogma cigars to retailers, the company is now shipping line extensions to the Liga Privada No. 9 and T52 blends as well.
The announcement of Liga Privada line extensions first came on July 11th, only days before the annual IPCPR trade show in Las Vegas. This includes petit-sized additions such as the Corona ¡Viva!, Short Panatela, and Petit Corona—the first core-line additions to the two cigars since the original Liga Privada launch in 2008.
The three sizes follow Drew Estate’s soft launch of the Liga Privada No. 9 Corona ¡Viva! on May 3rd of this year (sold at a pre-release party preceding the annual CIGARfest event in Hamburg, PA). And while the Short Panatela and Petit Corona cigars are essentially the same blend(s) as their larger counterparts, the Corona ¡Viva! cigars feature amped-up blends, following in the footsteps of the original Undercrown Corona ¡Viva! cigar from 2012.
All six cigars are now regular production releases, which are now shipping and have even begun arriving at some stores across the country.
- Liga Privada No. 9 Corona ¡Viva!: 152 mm x 46 parejo | 24-ct | $290.40
- Liga Privada No. 9 Short Panatela: 114 mm x 40 parejo, 24-ct | $220.32
- Liga Privada No. 9 Petit Corona: 108 mm x 46 parejo, 24-ct | $240.24
- Liga Privada T52 Corona ¡Viva!: 152 mm x 46 parejo, 24-ct | $290.40
- Liga Privada T52 Short Panatela: 114 mm x 40 parejo, 24-ct | $220.32
- Liga Privada T52 Petit Corona: 108 mm x 46 parejo, 24-ct | $240.24