UPDATE: this contest is now closed
It’s been another fantastic Christmas spent with DOJONATION. We saw some next-level “Christmas Bombs” sent and received, but one had to be chosen as the standout winner to receive an additional prize package.
Our winner is bomb-sender dcastle82 — sending epic cigar packages topped with selfies, coffee, and even customized TP…
2017 marks the 6th annual Christmas mega cigar giveaway on Cigar Dojo!
The contest has evolved over the years, as we like to keep things fresh, but for 2017 we are reviving last year’s successful Secret Santa-style giveaway—where Dojo members have the task of showcasing their own “Christmas Bomb” cigar-giving skills.
Now let’s go over the rules, shall we?
Secret Santa 2017 Overview
The madness begins now, as in, the moment you read this post!
Breakdown: how to participate in Cigar Dojo’s Secret Santa 2017
- Fill out the Secret Santa participation form | runs 12/8/17 – 12/12/17
- You will receive an email on (or before) 12/14/17 from Cigar Dojo informing you who you will send cigars to (PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECIPIENT SECRET)
- Send Christmas cigar bombs between Dec. 15th and Dec. 19th
- Post pictures of your received bomb(s) on the Cigar Dojo app with #dojoSanta
- Cigar Dojo will announce extra prize winners based on #dojoSanta entries (best prize givers & receivers) on Friday, Dec. 22nd
- Due to the nature of this cigar giveaway, we cannot guarantee all participants will receive cigars. In theory, you will… This is why the contest should be looked at more as a fun way to GIVE cigars, not receive.
- It is suggested that all participants be regular Cigar Dojo members with at least 1 month participation on the Cigar Dojo app and at least 10 posts. Users without these stats may be rejected (admission to participate ultimately lies at Cigar Dojo staff’s discretion).
- All bombs should include a minimum of 5 premium cigars (stuff that you, yourself, would be happy to smoke)
- AND… it will be encouraged that Christmas Bombers (Santas) include extracurricular “stocking stuffers” with their bombs. This is your signature, the “it factor” that sends your gift over the top! We’re talking about the unexpected, such as: fun and regional gifts you couldn’t find anywhere else!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Your favorite craft beer/soda/coffee
- Crazy craft snacks like beef jerky, spicy pickles, or hot sauce
- Gag gifts: personal autographed portrait
- Homemade Christmas cookies…
You get the idea, make it fun and/or funny. Comment below with any questions.
—Merry Christmas Dojo!