In commemoration of the 30th anniversary of the Davidoff of Geneva since 1911 on Madison Avenue in New York City lounge, Davidoff has launched a limited edition cigar, coinciding with an exclusive launch event at their Madison Avenue location.
The launch event is scheduled for Wednesday, October 4th, where invited guests will have the opportunity to meet Davidoff Master Blender and Global Brand Ambassador Henke Kelner.
Davidoff first introduced the flagship Madison Avenue location on June 10th, 1987, and commemorative boxes and sub-bands have been made to distinguish this limited release. The cigars utilize a Dominican-based blend, which is bound in Habano 2000 from Ecuador and finished in a Dominican wrapper. Only 6,000 cigars have been rolled (600 boxes of 10), which are said to offer a medium strength and medium/full flavor.
Click images below for full resolution
Davidoff Madison Avenue 30th Anniversary Breakdown
- Wrapper: Dominican Republic
- Binder: Habano 2000 Ecuador
- Filler: San Vicente Mejorado Visus | Visus Yamasa | Piloto Seco | Ligero Jicome | Visus Damajagua
- Factory: Cigars Davidoff (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Limited Edition (600 boxes of 10 cigars)
- Packaging: 10-ct boxes
- Vitola: 6″ × 52 Toro
- Price: $26.00 (MSRP)
- October, 2017