The Serino Cigar Company has announced Wayfarer will be in full production and distribution at this year’s IPCPR. The blend has become known as Carson Serino’s “personal cigar,” previously sold naked as ‘The Wayfarer’ to select retailers and handed out as an event exclusive. The blend will initially be available in three vitolas, later to be expanded to five. Two will be special releases.
Wayfarer is Carson Serino’s first journey into the cigar industry after learning and growing with his family’s business for the past 20 years.
Carson’s isn’t the only journey Wayfarer represents. It also embodies the traveling of traditions. This project was the creation of Carson Serino and Luis Omar González, son of famed Cuban Master Blender Omar González-Alemán.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Corojo ‘99
- Binder: Nicaragua (Jalapa)
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Factory: La Corona Cigars, S.A. (Nicaragua)
- Production: Small batch (1,000 boxes of 20 cigars per year)
- Vitolas: 3 (Will Expand to 5)
- Price: $6.95 – $9.20
- Release: July, 2017
- Corona Gorda: 6 x 46 (Cuban Triple Cap) | $7.70 (MSRP)
- Robusto: 5 x 52 (Cuban Perilla Cap) | $8.50 (MSRP)
- Toro: 6¼ x 50 (109 Cap) | $9.20 (MSRP)
- Corona: 5⅛ x 44 | $6.95 (MSRP) | *Future Release
- Dalia: 6¾ x 43 | TBA | *Future Release