Omar de Frias is proud to announce Fratello Navetta debut at the IPCPR 2017. Translated to “shuttle” in Italian, Fratello Navetta is a dream project de Frias envisioned while at NASA.
Colleagues of mine would get together and smoke a very special cigar to commemorate the occasion. This very special blend carries the ultimate feeling of innovation, duty, honor and success.Omar de Frias
Omar de Frias worked at NASA for 12 years prior to leaving to focus full time on Fratello.
Fratello Navetta Breakdown
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Oscuro
- Binder: Undisclosed
- Filler: Undisclosed
- Factory: Joya de Nicaragua (Nicaragua)
- Production: Regular Production
- Vitolas: 4
- Price: $10.50 – $12.50
- Release: September, 2017
- Robusto Discovery: 5″ x 50 | $10.50 (MSRP)
- Toro Endeavor: 6¼” x 54 | $11.25 (MSRP)
- Gordo Enterprise: 6″ x 60 | $12.00 (MSRP)
- The Boxer Atlantis: 6¼” x 52 | $12.50 (MSRP)