Cornelius & Anthony Premium Cigars is excited to release Señor Esugars at this summer’s IPCPR trade show in Las Vegas. Señor Esugars is produced at the La Zona factory in Estelí, Nicaragua. The line will be initially released in 4 sizes and presented in boxes of 20.
Señor Esugars is a passion project of Steven Bailey’s, and perfection takes time. After three years in development, Señor Esugars is rich and decadent with dense sweet flavors and a long creamy finish.
Nicaraguan filler tobaccos create notes of caramel, coffee and cocoa, while our US grown binder and Mexican San Andres wrapper bring notes of toasted spice. This unique blend delivers incomparable flavors that will bring your taste buds to life.
Señor Esugars Breakdown
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés
- Binder: USA
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Factory: La Zona (Nicaragua)
- Production: Regular Production
- Packaging: 20-ct boxes
- Vitolas: 4
- Price: $9.15 – $11.55 (MSRP)
- Release: July, 2017
- Corona Gorda: 5½” x 46 | $9.15 (MSRP)
- Robusto: 5″ x 50 | $9.75 (MSRP)
- Toro: 6″ x 50 | $10.50 (MSRP)
- Gordo: 6″ x 60 | $11.55 (MSRP)