General Cigar announces the debut of Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua, a four-cigar collection that features a rich and savory Nicaraguan-forward blend.
Handcrafted at General Cigar’s HATSA factory in Danli, Honduras, Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua represents the ultimate in body and flavor. The cigar gets its full-bodied taste from high priming Nicaraguan binder and filler leaves which yield bold notes of pepper and cedar. The powerful Nicaraguan leaves are complemented by a hearty Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper that brings forth notes of leather to the smoking experience.
Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua will debut in February and will be accessibly priced, with suggested retail prices under $7.00 per cigar. The collection is packaged in 20 count boxes with a unique blue and green color scheme featuring Mr. Punch, the brand’s iconic mascot.
Gran Puro Nicaragua Breakdown
- Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf
- Binder: Nicaraguan
- Filler: Nicaraguan
- Factory: HATSA (Honduras)
- Production: Regular Production
- Packaging: 20-count boxes
- Vitolas: 4
- Price: $5.29 – $6.99
- Release: February, 2017
- (4.875 X 48); SRP per cigar $5.29
- (5.5 X 54); SRP per cigar is $6.39
- (6 X 54); SRP per cigar is $6.49
- (7.5 X 54); SRP per cigar is $6.99