Crux Cigars announces the highly anticipated 2016 Second Release of the Limitada PB5 will begin arriving at retailers this week.
Announced at the IPCPR Show last summer, Crux Cigars reports the new 2016 Second Release has been produced using the same wrapper, binder and filler tobaccos, that were used in the very successful 2015 Limitada PB5 First Release. Additionally, the cigars have been produced by the same bunchers and rollers at the Plasencia factory in Estelí, Nicaragua.
The cigar remains a 5.75 x 54 toro that features the Nicaraguan Engañoso wrapper leaf and Cuban box press finish. Production is limited to just 7,500 cigars, split into 750 10-count boxes. The SRP is $11.99 per cigar.
Crux Cigars will have a special web page for consumers convenience that lists the retailers around the country who have ordered the 2016 Limitada PB5 Second Release, which you can find at cruxcigars.com.
Limitada PB5 2016 Second Release Breakdown
- Wrapper: Nicaraguan Engañoso
- Binder: Connecticut Broadleaf
- Filler: Undisclosed (5 different varietals)
- Factory: Plasencia Cigars, S.A. (Nicaragua)
- Production: Limited Edition (750 boxes of 10 cigars)
- Vitola: 5¾″ × 54 toro (Cuban-Pressed)
- Price: $11.99