Shortly after the announcement of Foundation Cigar Company’s sophomore release, The Upsetters, the brand has followed up with another project—dubbed The Tabernacle.
Brand owner Nick Melillo has showcased his blending skills with each release, focusing on Nicaraguan tobaccos for his first project, El Güegüense, then Jamaican tobaccos for The Upsetters, and finally, Connecticut Broadleaf for The Tabernacle.
Nick has also teamed with hand-picked farmers and factories to suit the strengths of each project. For The Tabernacle, he’s partnered with industry veteran AJ Fernandez, using some of AJ’s best filler tobaccos, in conjunction with a special selection of Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrapper leaf.
The Tabernacle will be on display at this year’s IPCPR show in Las Vegas and will be released to the public simultaneously—on July 25th.
The Tabernacle Breakdown
- Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf
- Binder: Mexican San Andrés
- Filler: Honduras (Jamastran Valley) | Nicaragua (Estelí & Jalapa Valley)
- Factory: Tabacalera A.J. Fernandez Cigars de Nicaragua (Nicaragua)
- Production: Regular Release
- Packaging: 24-ct box | 13-ct box (Lancero)
- Price: $9.00 – $13.00
- Torpedo: 4½” × 52
- Corona: 5¼” × 46
- Robusto: 5″ × 50
- Toro: 6″ × 52
- Doble Corona: 7″ × 54
- Lancero: 7″ × 40