Black Label Trading Company is pleased to announce the third release of MORPHINE: Hand crafted in Estelí at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
Black Label Trading Co. first released MORPHINE in June, 2014 – followed by the second release in June, 2015. MORPHINE is produced by BLTC’s factory, Fabrica Oveja Negra in Estelí.
“Morphine has quickly become a favorite of our customers. I think we can now say it’s our signature blend. The 2016 Morphine will not disappoint with its big, bold flavors and unique character. The blend is the same but we have changed the vitolas to highlight different characteristics of the cigar. This production also includes our first torpedo cigar in any of the BLTC lines,” said James Brown.
MOPRHINE cigars will be available in limited quantities at select BLTC retailers at the end of May, 2016.
BLTC 2016 MORPHINE Breakdown
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés Maduro
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaraguan
- Factory: Fabrica Oveja Negra (Nicaragua)
- Production: Seasonal
- Vitolas: Corona Gorda (5.5″ × 48) | Lancero (7.25″ × 42) | Torpedo Box Press (5″ × 54)
- Packaging: 20-ct | 12-ct | 18-ct boxes
- Price: $10.50 – $11.00