This week on Flavor Odyssey Robby and Randy continue their journey into emerging trends in the world of fine cocktails. On this episode we explore an interesting take on a Negroni that is made with Mezcal. Will this cocktail be an impossible cigar pairing? Tune in to find out.
We have used the Mezcal Negroni recipe from Liquor.com which can be found here.
Or simply follow this recipe…
- 1 ounce mezcal
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- Garnish: orange half-wheel
- Add the mezcal, Campari, and sweet vermouth into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over one large ice cube.
- Garnish with an orange half-wheel.
- Showtime: 9 pm (ET), 07-26-2023
- Season: 6
- Season Episode: 19
- Historical Episode: 172
Flavor Odyssey is brought to you by…
Flavor Odyssey is also brought to you by…