Forged Cigar Company have announced a El Rey del Mundo Shade Grown which will be a full time addition to the El Rey del Mundo lineup. The new cigar will launch in July and will come in two regular production vitolas and one limited edition vitola.
Cory Beardsley, assistant brand manager for El Rey del Mundo said, “El Rey del Mundo continues to grow by popular demand. With Shade Grown we are expanding the brand’s range with an everyday smoke that delivers on its promise of complexity. This is a satisfying, anytime smoke and we’re looking forward to sharing it with premium cigar enthusiasts across the country.”
- Wrapper: Honduran-grown Connecticut Shade
- Binder: Honduran Jamastran
- Fillers: Honduran
- Factory: HATSA
- El Rey del Mundo Shade Grown Robusto (5.5 x 50); SRP per cigar $5.99
- El Rey del Mundo Shade Grown Toro (6” x 52); SRP per cigar $6.29
- El Rey del Mundo Shade Grown Lonsdale (limited edition) (6.5”x 44); SPR per cigar $5.89
- Packaging: 20 count boxes
- Distribution: Forged Cigar Company
A special Lonsdale size will be available for the launch, and only 500 boxes of this frontmark are being released.