General Cigar Company has announced a collection of premium, flavored handmade cigars. The five-frontmark, flavored cigar line will be distributed by STG’s Forged Cigar Company and will be available in all channels of retail starting in early October.
Ed Lahmann, senior brand manager for FLVR said, “FLVR delivers an ‘intergalactic,’ out-of-this-world smoking experience. Built on a bedrock of premium, handrolled tobaccos, FLVR layers in jaw-dropping flavor combinations that will make even the most jaded smoker rethink the flavored cigar category. What’s more is that FLVR hits the sweet spot of the smoker’s budget, offering a premium, flavored smoking experience in a price segment that’s been relatively untapped in the market until now.”
The Flavors of the cigars are as follows
- “Space Ranger”: chocolate and mint flavors with a hint of cherry
- “Fist Bump”: is reminiscent of frosted birthday cake
- “Ski Chalet”: is a caramel with hints of cinnamon spice
- “Yacht Rock”: is a booze-inspired smoke with notes of rum, simple sugar and cola.
- “Unicorn Tears”: blissfully evokes cookie dough and brown sugar
Each FLVR expression will be available exclusively in a Corona size and will be packed in 25-count boxes. The line will be a full-time addition to the Forged Cigar Company portfolio of brands.
- FLVR SPACE RANGER CORONA (5” x 42) — SRP per cigar $4.49
- FLVR FIST BUMP CORONA (5” x 42) — SRP per cigar $4.49
- FLVR SKI CHALET CORONA (5” x 42) — SRP per cigar $4.49
- FLVR YACHT ROCK CORONA (5” x 42) — SRP per cigar $4.49
- FLVR UNICORN TEARS CORONA (5” x 42) — SRP per cigar $4.49