It’s back… One of the most acclaimed Cigar Dojo collaborations has returned, as the Dojo has partnered with Aganorsa Leaf once more, bringing the ReviveR back in its original size and blend for 2021.
Click below to be linked to Atlantic Cigar’s product sale page
Dojo member discount applied automatically (during first week of sales) at checkout
Production has been slightly increased this time around, crafting 500 boxes of 10 cigars (up from the 300 of 2018). Additionally, packaging and bands have been tweaked to easily differentiate this release from the original ReviveR. Aside from that, the cigars perform astonishingly similarly to the original release, offering a quintessential Aganorsa performance, including a medium-plus body and flavors of graham crackers, zesty cabinet spices, kettle corn, and rock candy.
ReviveR (2021) Breakdown
- Wrapper: Corojo ’99 (Jalapa, Nicaragua)
- Binder: Criollo ’98 (Estelí, Nicaragua)
- Filler: Criollo ’98 | Corojo ’99 (Jalapa, Nicaragua)
- Factory: Aganorsa Leaf (Nicaragua)
- Production: Limited Edition (500 boxes of 10 cigars)
- Packaging: 10-ct Boxes
- Vitola: 6″ x 50 (Toro)
- Price: $110.00 ($11/cigar MSRP) | $89.10 ($8.91 Dojo discount)
- Release: Oct. 8, 2021
- Retailer: Atlantic Cigar Co.