James Brown and Oveja Negra have announced the third release of Emilio Cigars Limited Edition LJZ which is hand-made in Esteli, Nicaragua at Fabrica Oveja Negra. This marks the third release of the Emilio LJZ. The 2021 edition is in a Lonsdale vitola. The artwork and cigar blend for LJZ were created by James Brown.
Mr. Brown, owner of BLTC and Fabrica Oveja Negra, stated, “This is a highly anticipated release for Emilio. LJZ received many high ratings last year and we are excited to get it back on the market. As with last year, we have combined a natural and a Sun Grown Habano wrapper. This blend has a lot of complexity with a little spice. Baking spice, cedar and cocoa are the prominent flavors in this well balanced, medium bodied cigar.”
LJZ is shipping to select retailers this month.
Emilio LJZ Breakdown
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano and Sun Grown
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua & Dominican
- Robusto – 5×52 (20 count) MSRP $10.00
- Toro – 6×50 (20 count) MSRP $11.00
- Lonsdale – 6.5×42 (20 count) MSRP $10.50