United Cigar has announced they are shipping a re-blended the La Gianna Havana line including adding a sweetened cap. The cigar will also feature a thin strip of maduro leaf at the head of the cigar resembling a halo to distinguish the line from the natural blend. The new blend will be available five vitolas, the La Gianna Angelic will be presented in a twenty count, white cream slide box to complete the Red (Natural), White (Sweet Tip) & Blue (Maduro) theme of United Cigars.
“We rediscovered the beauty of a delicate kiss of sweetness,” said United Cigars Director of Operations, Oliver Nivaud. “We have the right factory for this production and the Angelic is brilliant.”
La Gianna Havana Angelic Breakdown
- Factory: Agroindustrias Diadema Zona Franca HN
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
- Binder: Honduran Habano Criollo
- Filler: Dominican Criollo 98, Aleman Seco, Honduran Criollo 98
- Box Count: 20 Cigars
- MSRP: Corona $8.00(5 1⁄2 x 44)
- Robusto $8.00 (5 x 50)
- Toro $9.00 (6 x 50)
- Torpedo $9.00 (6 1/8 x 54)
- Churchill $9.00 (7 x 48)
La Gianna Angelic has already started shipping to retailers.