Arturo Fuente has announced the first release of the Fuente Fuente OpusX Serie Heaven and Earth cigars for 2021.
This series is regarded as one of the more limited and sought-after releases from Fuente, historically released biannually in the spring and fall. The cigars include some of Tabacalera A. Fuente’s most intricate vitolas, as well as vintage tobaccos, being packaged in limited-edition traveling cases from Prometheus.
For this release, $50,000 of sales proceeds will be donated to Cigar Rights of America for its lawsuit against FDA’s regulation of premium cigars. Additionally, a portion of the sales proceed will also be donated to Cigar Family Charitable Foundation, an association created by the Newman and Fuente families, whose mission is to improve the lives children and families living in the cigar-producing region of the Dominican Republic.
Fuente Fuente OpusX Serie Heaven and Earth ships to Fuente Aged Selection-authorized retailers through the week of June 7, priced between $55–$75 MSRP per cigar:
- Heaven and Earth Rare Black Torpedo: $55 (MSRP)
- Heaven and Earth Rare Black Double Corona: $65 (MSRP)
- Heaven and Earth Scorpio Maduro: $55 (MSRP)
- Heaven and Earth Tauros the Bull Natural: $60 (MSRP)
- Heaven and Earth Tauros the Bull Maduro: $60 (MSRP)
- Heaven and Earth BBMF Natural: $75 (MSRP)
- Heaven and Earth BBMF Maduro: $75 (MSRP)