Crux Cigars has begun shipping its newest line extension to the Epicure Maduro Brand. The Epicure Maduro was originally released in 2018 and the second blend released under the Crux Epicure line. The blend features a Mexican San Andres Maduro wrapper with Nicaraguan fillers and binder.
The Epicure Maduro Short Salomone is described as a full-flavored, medium to medium-plus bodied vitola with hints of cocoa, molasses, and cedar.
Produced at Tabacalera AJ Fernandez de Nicaragua SA.
Epicure Maduro Short Salomone Breakdown
- Corona Gorda 5.375×46 (MSRP $9.75)
- Robusto 5×50 (MSRP $10.50)
- Toro 6.25×52 (MSRP $11.99)
- Robusto Extra 5.75×54 (MSRP $11.25)
- Gordo 6×60 (MSRP $12.99)
- NEW Short Salomone 6×54 (MSRP $13.99)
- Available in 20 Count Boxes and 20 Count Refill Bricks