Quesada Cigars have announced they are presenting a line extension of the Casa Magna brand at the 2021 PCA convention in Las Vegas. Casa Magna Liga F is a cigar created with Dominican and Nicaraguan ligeros, visos and secos finished with a fine sun grown Corojo wrapper.
President of Quesada Cigars and family patriarch Manuel Quesada said of Casa Magna Liga F, “The combination and balance of tobaccos from Nicaragua and different seeds from the Dominican Republic brings out wonderful complexity. A sweet, rich, full body blend.”
Liga F stands for Liga Fuerte “Strong”. “Robust in flavors, strong in dedication and passion on what we do best. Handmade masterpieces.” Said Raquel Quesada.
The Casa Magna Liga F Breakdown:
- Casa Magna Liga F – Robusto 5 x 54 Box 10 = MSRP$9.00
- Casa Magna Liga F – Toro 6 x 52 Box 10 = MSRP$9.50
- Casa Magna Liga F – Churchill 7 x 50 Box 10 = MSRP$9.70
- Casa Magna Liga F – Petit Corona 4 x 40 5-Pack = MSRP$5.80
- Wrapper: Sun grown Corojo
- Binder: Dominican
- Filler: Dominican & Nicaraguan