Black Label Trading Company has announced the shipment of Bishops Blend to select retailers later this month. Bishops Blend is hand crafted in Esteli, Nicaragua at Fabrica Oveja Negra. This is the sixth vintage of Bishops Blend in the Corona Larga and Robusto vitolas. The Lancero vitola was first released in 2020.
“We are very excited about this highly anticipated release. Bishops Blend boasts big bold flavors of anise, pepper, raisins and a sweet earthiness on the finish. It is very complex and extremely refined. As with the past vintages, the broadleaf fillers shine at the forefront and are perfectly balanced by the Nicaraguan filler tobaccos,” said James Brown, creator of Black Label Trading Co. and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
BISHOPS BLEND BREAKDOWN
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Maduro
- Binder: Ecuador Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua, Connecticut & PA Broadleaf
- Corona Larga – 6.25 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $11.50
- Robusto – 5 x 48 (20 count) MSRP $11.00
- Lancero – 7 x 42 (12 count) MSRP $12.00