Black Label Trading Company has announced its Seventh annual release of MORPHINE: Hand crafted in Esteli, Nicaragua at BLTC’s own factory, Fabrica Oveja Negra.
“This is our seventh vintage of Morphine so we wanted to change things up a bit to celebrate. I designed new artwork and each of the three vitolas is wrapped in two wrappers, Ecuador Maduro and Mexican San Andrés. The 2020 vintage is rich and earthy with bold spice on the retro. The key flavors are raisin, black cherry and a big blast of anise on the finish. The dual wrappers work together to make this vintage very unique and one of the best so far,” said James Brown, creator of BLTC and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
MORPHINE cigars will be available in limited quantities at select BLTC retailers beginning this week.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés & Ecuador Maduro
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Corona Gorda – 5.5 x 48 (20 count) MSRP $10.50
- Lancero – 7.25 x 42 (12 count) MSRP $11.00
- Short Robusto – 4.5 x 50 (20 count) MSRP $10.50