Wednesday, December 16th, Flavor Odyssey presents a very unique combination featuring the Espinosa Murcielago paired with a rum old fashioned. The Murcielago represents the 3rd Mexican San Andreas Maduro wrapped cigar that your hosts Robby and Randy will smoke in hopes of finding the perfect pairing.
Rum Old Fashioned Ingredients
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1 barspoon Demerara syrup
- 1 barspoon Allspice dram
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Garnish: orange twist
- Place a large ice cube into an Old Fashioned glass.
- Add all ingredients and stir until chilled.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
- Showtime: 9 pm (ET), 12-16-2020
- Season: 2
- Episode: 28
Flavor Odyssey is brought to you by…
Flavor Odyssey is also brought to you by…
Watch this episode LIVE on the Cigar Dojo FACEBOOK page. You can also interact with the show via Facebook by commenting on the video feed.