Wednesday, September 16th, the Odyssey continues… this week Robby and Randy dive deeper into the habano wrapper as they pair Drew Estate’s Herrera Esteli with the El Brujito cocktail as picked by Drew Estate’s own Frankie Dranks from the Sticks and Sips podcast. It’s our hosts second foray into this classic wrapper and it’s possible it might just pair well with everything but you will have to tune in to find out.
• 2 oz. Flor de Caña 7 year Rum
• 1 oz. fresh lime juice
• 3/4 oz. Simple Syrup
• Garnish: lime wheel
1. Add all the ingredients into a shaker with ice, and shake until well-chilled.
2. Strain into a chilled coupe.
3. Garnish with a lime wheel.
- Showtime: 9 pm (ET), 09-16-2020
- Season: 2
- Episode: 17
Flavor Odyssey is brought to you by…
Flavor Odyssey is also brought to you by…
Watch this episode LIVE on the Cigar Dojo FACEBOOK page. You can also interact with the show via Facebook by commenting on the video feed.