Black Label Trading Company has offered limited numbers of their Deliverance brand on a near-yearly basis, first being announced in late 2014. The company has now announced that the fifth such release will be shipping later this month, offered in three formats.
Differing from the prior release, their is no mention of Deliverance Nocturne Porcelain, a Connecticut-wrapped variation of the Deliverance Nocturne blend.
Deliverance Nocturne 2020 Breakdown
- Wrapper: Pennsylvania Broadleaf
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua | Pennsylvania
- Factory: Fabrica Oveja Negra (Nicaragua)
- Production: Limited / Seasonal
- Packaging: 12-ct | 18-ct | 20-ct
- Vitolas: 3
- Price: $10.50–$12.00 (MSRP)
- Release: January 2020
- Perfecto: 5″ x 56 | $10.50 (20-ct boxes)
- Short Salomon “Snub Nose”: 4¾” x 40 x 56 |$10.50 (18-ct boxes)
- Tall Salomon: 6¼” x 36 x 56 | $12.00 (12-ct boxes)