2019 marks the eighth annual Christmas gift-giving event on Cigar Dojo! It’s the world-famous Secret Santa program and we want this year’s event to be the biggest ever.
Now let’s go over the rules, shall we?
Secret Santa 2019 Overview
The madness begins now, as in, the moment you read this post!
Secret Santa 2019 Schedule
- Fill out the Secret Santa participation form | runs 12/10/19 – 12/15/19
- You will receive an email on (or before) 12/17/19 from Cigar Dojo informing you whom you will send cigars to (PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECIPIENT SECRET)
- Send Christmas cigar bombs between Dec. 17th and Dec. 20th (Priority Mail recommended)
- Post pictures of your received bomb(s) on the Cigar Dojo app with #dojoSanta
- Due to the nature of this cigar giveaway, we cannot guarantee all participants will receive cigars. In theory, you will… This is why the contest should be looked at more as a fun way to GIVE cigars, not receive.
- It is suggested that all participants be regular Cigar Dojo members with at least one month participation on the Cigar Dojo app and at least 10 posts. Users without these stats may be rejected (admission to participate ultimately lies at the Cigar Dojo staff’s discretion).
- All bombs should include a minimum of five premium cigars (stuff that you, yourself, would be happy to smoke). Cigars should be in the $7 to $15 range per cigar, as a general rule.
- AND… it will be encouraged that Christmas Bombers (Santas) include extracurricular “stocking stuffers” with their bombs. This is your signature, the “it factor” that sends your gift over the top! We’re talking about the unexpected, such as: fun regional and/or homemade gifts you couldn’t find anywhere else!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Your favorite craft beer/soda/coffee
- Crazy craft snacks like beef jerky, spicy pickles, or hot sauce
- Gag gifts: personal autographed portrait
- Homemade Christmas cookies…
You get the idea, make it fun and/or funny. Comment below with any questions.
—Merry Christmas Dojo!