Black Works Studio announced this morning that Boondock will be shipping to select retailers this month. This is the 3rd annual release of Boondock, hand crafted in Esteli, Nicaragua at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
“It’s our 3rd release of Boondock and it just keeps getting better. This cigar is the perfect balance of strength and flavor, its bold yet refined. The Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper combined with the Broadleaf & Nicaraguan filler create flavors of anise, clove, dark fruits, bitter cocoa and earth. This blend highlights the many complexities in the broadleaf and Nicaraguan tobaccos used,” said James Brown, creator of BLK WKS and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
BOONDOCK will be available in limited quantities at select BLK WKS retailers.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Pennsylvania Broadleaf
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua/Pennsylvania/Connecticut
- Corona Larga – 6.25 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $10.50
- Robusto – 5.25 x 50 (20 count) MSRP $10.50