For the sixth consecutive year, Black Label Trading Company (BLTC) will release a lineup of cigars under the MORPHINE name. While the cigars showcase the same blend as years past, the experience changes slightly due to differences in tobacco harvests; the 2019 offering is said to be exceptionally rich and earthy.
MORPHINE has been rolled in some of the series’ most beloved formats, with the cigars set to begin arriving at select retailers this week.
MORPHINE 2019 Breakdown
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Factory: Fabrica Oveja Negra (Nicaragua)
- Production: Limited
- Packaging: 12-ct | 18-ct | 20-ct boxes
- Vitolas: 3
- Price: $10.50–$11.50
- Release: June 2019
- Corona Gorda: 5½” x 46 (box-pressed) | $10.50 (MSRP) | 18-ct boxes
- Lancero: 7″ x 38 | $11.50 (MSRP) | 12-ct boxes
- Short Robusto: 4½” x 50 | $10.50 (MSRP) | 20-ct boxes