A little over a year after first releasing the highly anticipated Boondock Saint cigar in 2017, Black Works Studio (BLK WKS) has now launched the cigar’s followup, which will arrive at retailers throughout the week.
The 2018 release of Boondock Saint features the same blend and sizes as last year’s cigars. The only difference appears to be the price, which has been raised by 50 cents per cigar.
Boondock Saint 2018 Breakdown
- Wrapper: Pennsylvania Broadleaf
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua | Pennsylvania | Connecticut
- Factory: Fabrica Oveja Negra (Nicaragua)
- Production: Small Batch
- Packaging: 20-ct boxes
- Vitolas: 2
- Price: $10.50 (MSRP)
- Release: September 24, 2018
- Corona Larga: 6¼” x 46
- Robusto: 5¼” x 50