Black Label Trading company has announced the 5th Anniversary release of Morphine. The cigar is made in Esteli Nicaragua at the Fabrica Oveja Negra factory.
BLTC stated that the release commemorates the Fifth Anniversary of both the company and its first limited release, Morphine. To celebrate the Anniversary the Lancero features a barber pole with Ecuador Maduro and San Andres Wrappers. The Short Robusto comes in Box Press and the original release Corona vitola returns.
The cigars will be available in limited quantities at select BLTC retailers beginning this week.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés Maduro
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Corona – 5.5 x 42 (18 count) MSRP $10.50
- Lancero Double Wrapper – 7.25 x 42 (12 count) MSRP $11.50
- Short Robusto Box Press – 4.5 x 50 (20 count) MSRP $10.50