Partnering with online retailer Famous Smoke Shop, Southern Draw Cigars has announced the introduction of a lancero format to the Rose of Sharon line, a brand that made its debut in the spring of 2017.
Rose of Sharon Lancero has been rolled in a soft-pressed 6½” x 40 lancero vitola, with the first batch being offered exclusively through Famous Smoke (the widespread national release is estimated for late spring, 2018). Cigars are available in both 5-packs and boxes of 20 cigars.
Like many SD releases, Rose of Sharon has multiple meanings, drawing Biblical and floral inspiration, as well as honoring Sharon Holt, spouse of Robert Holt and co-founder of Southern Draw Cigars.
Southern Draw is also focusing on maintaining a fair price point, managing to offer the new lancero at a comparable cost to the robusto format of the same line.
Rose of Sharon Lancero Breakdown
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sun Grown Connecticut
- Binder: Nicaraguan
- Filler: Nicaraguan (Viso / Seco) | Dominican (Ligero / Piloto Cubano)
- Factory: Tabacalera Fernandez (Nicaragua)
- Production: Shop Exclusive (for initial release only)
- Packaging: 20-ct Boxes
- Vitola: 6½″ × 40 Lancero
- Price: $9.35/Single | $42.99/5-Pack | $168.99/Box
- Release: Now Available