Casa de Montecristo has acquired Boca Raton-based Prime Cigar & Wine Bar, making it the 17th brick and mortar cigar lounge for the business. The Boca Raton store will be named Casa de Montecristo by Prime Cigar.
Casa de Montecristo by Prime Cigar & Whiskey Bar located in Miami will still be owned and operated by the founders of Prime Cigar through a license agreement.
In addition, a naming rights agreement with Arizona-based Churchill’s Fine Cigars will put the prestigious Casa de Montecristo name on premium cigar lounges in two Phoenix locations and one each in Tempe and Glendale. This adds the “Casa de Montecristo” name to four cigar lounges in Arizona.
The Casa de Montecristo program was first introduced in 2008. The program includes company-owned stores and licensed-based partnerships with some of the top established premium cigar retailers in the country. The rare Casa de Montecristo moniker is awarded only to premium cigar stores and lounges that exemplify the luxury, quality and lifestyle that have been associated with the Montecristo brand.
New Florida location:
- Prime Cigar & Wine Bar, 2240 NW 19th St. #916, Boca Raton, Fla.
Four Arizona locations to carry Casa de Montecristo name:
- Churchill’s Fine Cigars, 5041 N. 44th St., Phoenix, Ariz.
- Churchill’s of Ahwatukee, 4949 E. ray Rd., Phoenix, Ariz.
- Churchill’s of Tempe, 640 S. Mill Ave., Tempe, Ariz.
- Churchill’s Northwest, 19420 N. 59th Ave., Glendale, Ariz.