Shortly after the IPCPR, Espinosa Premium Cigars has introduced a host of new blends in its Backroom Series, which was introduced in 2014. The concept was created to offer Espinosa-branded lounges with exclusive blends for their customers.
The series was introduced with The Alibi, an unusually packaged cigar that arrived in boxes resembling a cigar lounge couch. There were no updates to the line for some time, but Espinosa has now announced 8 new exclusives.
When introduced in 2014, there were only three shops included – the new releases will ship to the expanded nine Espinosa lounges.
The lounges have been successful in helping us establish a footprint in areas where we previously were unknown. One of the ways we can help our lounges is by offering exclusive blends not available anywhere else. What started with The Alibi in 2014, continues now with 8 new Espinosa Lounge Exclusives.
All the Backroom Series blends and ingredients are classified – Espinosa is providing codeword descriptions for each blend.
- Eminent Domain: (6 x 48) Short Churchill | “the struggle is real”
- Wasabi: (5 x 52) Robusto | “a spicy candela”
- Double Standard: (6 x 52) Toro | “our daily struggle”
- Cosmos: (6½ x 54) Super Toro | “out of this world smoke”
- Serum: (6 x 50) Toro | “a classic barber pole to cure your ills”
- Quixotic: (6 x 56) Toro Grande | “extravagantly chivalrous”
- Bootleg: (5½ x 54) Robusto Extra | “rich and dark reward”
- Reggae: (5⅝ x 46) Corona Gorda | “a Caribbean treat”
The eight cigars are not simply sizing variations, but unique blends created out of Espinosa’s La Zona factory in Nicaragua.
Shipping limited amounts, with many of the blends being delivered seasonally.