Camacho has introduced the second cigar in the new Brotherhood Series, which debuted with the Camacho Shellback in 2015. The new Check Six cigars will follow the series’ military theme, this time focusing on the bond of those watching each other’s “six”. The term originates from WWI fighter pilots, referencing the rear of an airplane as the six o’clock position.
The new Check Six cigars feature Camacho’s Original Corojo in the filler, accompanied by a multinational blend from Ecuador, Nicaragua, and the DR. Pricing is set to match 2015’s Shellback, with an SRP of $12.50. The cigars are rolled in a singular Toro size and will debut at the 2016 IPCPR—with shipping beginning after the show.
Camacho Check Six Breakdown
- Wrapper: Habana 2000 (Ecuador)
- Binder: Criollo 98 (Nicaragua)
- Filler: Criollo 98 (Nicaragua) | Estelí (Nicaragua) | San Vicente (Dominican Republic) | Original Corojo (Honduras)
- Factory: Agroindustrias Laepe S.A. (Honduras)
- Production: N/A
- Packaging: 20-ct box (arrives with challenge coin)
- Vitola: 6″ × 50 Toro
- Price: $12.50 (SRP)
- Release: Early August (Global markets 1st quarter 2017)