One of the most loyal partners of the Cigar Dojo over the years is our friends at Smoke Inn. Each and every year Smoke Inn has an annual toy drive for the Kid’s Cancer Foundation. In 2013, Smoke Inn managed to collect 2 trucks filled with toys and they are looking to beat that number this year, offering rare cigar prizes to give away to donators, stating that any contributions will count as an eligible entry to win, online or in person.
Smoke Inn announces 2014 annual toy drive for Kid’s Cancer Foundation
Oct. 21, 2014 — Smoke Inn Cigars is pleased to announce it’s annual toy drive to benefit Kids Cancer Foundation, with an event at their Boynton Beach location on December 6th, 7 – 10pm.
Kid’s Cancer Foundation is a Wellington, Florida based charity that provides a wide variety of support services for children diagnosed with cancer, and their families.
Donors may drop off new, unwrapped toys at Smoke Inn locations in:
- Vero Beach
- Port St. Lucie
- Palm Beach Gardens
- West Palm Beach
- Delray Beach
- Boynton Beach
- Pompano Beach
Donations may also be made on-line at: Smoke Inn’s online Toy Drive
For each gift, donors will receive a raffle ticket for a variety of prizes offered by Smoke Inn at the event on December 6th. The grand prize for the evening will be a Signed 2013 Jason Dress Box from Pete Johnson’s Limited Edition Monster Series! There will be 8 Great prizes offered to anyone who donates and donors do not have to be present to win!
PRIZES TO BE GIVEN AWAY….
- Signed Dress Box 2013 Jason Monster Series from Pete Johnson -Priceless
- Signed Box of Tatuaje Anarchy Apocalypse by Pete Johnson – Priceless
- Smoke Inn 15th Anniversary Commemorative Box 50ct box – $400 Value
- Xikar Accessories Package – $300 Value
- Griffins 2012 Special Edition Robusto Set – $260 Value
- Davidoff Event Only 9 count Special Sampler – $150
- Ortega Wild Bunch 12 ct Sampler – $130 value
- 2014 Pudgy Monsters Box Signed by Pete Johnson – $100
These kids have a lot on their plate and stuff like this goes a very long way.
Information about Kids Cancer Foundation can be found at their website: www.kidscancersf.org
Information about the Smoke Inn event can be found at: Smoke Inn Events