Drew Estate is expanding the company’s line of coffee-infused cigars with Isla del Sol Maduro.
While the specific blend is not mentioned, the company has announced that the new cigars will use a maduro wrapper and “a rare triple-Nicaraguan-leaf mix,” as well as a sweetened cap. Four sizes are being released, with prices ranging from $4.60 to $5.80.
The infusion process, great burn and draw, cocoa notes and mellow room aroma create an island of joy during the smoke.
The company has also expanded the original Isla del Sol Sun Grown, adding a 6″ x 60 Gordito vitola that will retail for $5.72 (sold in boxes of 16 cigars).
The Isla del Sol Maduro and Isla del Sol Sun Grown Gordito are expected to begin shipping to retailers in September 2018.
Click images below for full resolution
- Robusto: 5″ x 52 | $5.00 (MSRP) | 10-ct box
- Toro: 6″ x 52 | $5.40 (MSRP) | 10-ct box
- Gran Corona: 5″ x 44 | $4.60 (MSRP) | 10-ct box
- Churchill: 7″ x 50 | $5.80 (MSRP) | 10-ct box
- Gordito: 6″ x 60 | $5.72 (MSRP) | 16-ct box