Black Label Trading Company (BLTC) has announced the third iteration of their limited/annual Bishops Blend cigar—set to ship to select retailers in late April 2018.
Bishops Blend was first announced in June 2016 and was followed by a 2017 edition, with each release incorporating the same overall blend and sizes. The only noticeable change over the years has been the cigar’s price, increasing roughly $1.50.
Bishops Blend 2018 Breakdown
- Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Maduro
- Binder: Ecuador Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua | Connecticut Broadleaf | PA Broadleaf
- Factory: Fabrica Oveja Negra (Nicaragua)
- Production: Limited
- Packaging: 20-ct boxes
- Vitolas: 2
- Price: $11.00 – $11.50
- Release: April 2018
- Robusto: 5″ x 48 | $11.00 (MSRP)
- Corona Larga: 6¼” x 46 | $11.50 (MSRP)